Wireframe Online and Hand drawn

 My task was to make a wireframe on an online wireframe site. I made mine based off of YouTube.



This is the wireframe that I made on MockFlow of a YouTube channel. I found this easier than drawing the wireframe by hand as you don't have to draw anything, you just have to drag the icon and change the size. I struggled with finding an icon for a video of the channel. I had to use the circle and have the rectangle with a line through it. 

My task is to make a hand drawn Wireframe of what a website looks like. I chose Youtube. 


This my hand drawn Wireframe. The advantage of this is that it helped me understand how Wireframes can help out. The disadvantage of this is that I am not very good at art so I didn't look as good as it does on the online. 

Overall, I found that it was easier to use Mock Flow than it was to hand draw it.

Comments